CERTIFICATION COURSE IN THERAVADA BUDDHIST STUDIES
Admission are open for applications seeking admissions in the Academic year 2019-20 for Diploma and Certification courses in Theravada Buddhist Studies. Last date of submission of application on/before 15th Jan 2019.
- Buddhist Ethics – Vinaya Pitaka
- Buddhist Philosophy – Sutta Pitaka
- Buddhist Phychology – Abhidhamma Pitaka
- History of Theravada Buddhism
- Basic Practices of Theravada Buddha Dhamma
- Practice of Meditation
- Life of Buddha
- Pali Language and Literature
Certification Course in Buddhist Studies (CTBS)
Qualification Required: SSLC/10th pass
Minimum age for candidate: 16 years
The course are offered English medium,including Meditation, Online Classes Seminars and much more.
Classes only on Weekend.
Diploma – 15 hours per week
Certificate – 8 Hours per week